2019年6月26日 星期三

Aurillac sees the downward-pointing pyramid as expressing the Rosicrucian motto V.I.T.R.I.O.L.


In Raphaël Aurillac's work Le guide du Paris maçonnique the author declares that the Louvre used to be a Masonic temple. To Aurillac, the various glass pyramids constructed in recent decades include Masonic symbolism. Aurillac sees the downward-pointing pyramid as expressing the Rosicrucian motto V.I.T.R.I.O.L. (Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificandoque / Invenies Occultum Lapidem, "Visit the interior of the earth and by rectifying you will find the secret stone").

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramide_Invers%C3%A9e



ラファエル・オーリヤック(Raphaël Aurillac)
"Le guide du Paris maçonnique"において、「ルーブルフリーメイソンの寺院である」と断言している。
ガラスのピラミッド(頂点が下を向いた逆ピラミッド)はフリーメイソンのシンボル、すなわちは、薔薇十字団モットーである「V.I.T.R.I.O.L.(Visita Interiorem Terrae Rectificandoque / Invenies Occultum Lapidem」(地球の内部を訪ねよ、されば秘密の石を得ん)を表すと考えている。

沒有留言: